Daily Archives: June 2, 2009
It’s official: David and I are on the same page when it comes to Pixar! He found out this evening that “Up was amazing!!” I concur.
In fact, the more I think of what was so enjoyable about Up also applies to David. Both are:
- genuine in emotional delivery.
- capable of delivering “dry wit.”
- visually stunning.
- capable of making me laugh and cry.
- the best thing we’ve got going in Hollywood at the moment.
- universally appealing to all ages.
Without Pixar and David, whatever would our entertainment industry be like? A cold, soulless vortex, that’s what. They at least know how to put a smile on my face every time and sustain the warmth. 🙂